- Products Home
- TriNet Ambrose
- TriNet Passport
- TriNet SOI
- TriNet Cloud
Request a 30 min HR Consultation
Login & Client Services
Client and Employee portal access
use "LOGIN" button above or login here
Contact Service: 646.356.8607 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. M-Th, ET 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. F, ET email@example.com
Live WebinarJoin How to Succeed in Business:
Share Your HR Risks Webinar
The Concierge Service HR Bundle
For companies demanding high-touch customer support and top-tier benefits often unavailable to small businesses, TriNet Ambrose provides concierge service that includes the richest employee benefits and health plans, and a dedicated Client Services Associate to deliver customized personal support to all employees.
TriNet Ambrose specializes in serving entertainment, law and financial firms, including many of the world's most prestigious hedge funds and private equity firms. It offers deep domain expertise, delivered in a manner that is congruent with the distinct cultures of its client companies.
- Payroll Seamless, secure payroll preparation, tax reporting, and remittances, including a platform for partners and members
- Benefits The richest benefit and health plans, designed to attract and retain key talent
- Risk & Compliance Expert handling and guidance on complying with all federal and state employment-related laws
- HR Team A dedicated Client Services Associate and direct access to HR guidance from legal and HR professionals
- Cloud Platform A secure environment, making HR administration simple
TriNet Ambrose payroll and tax administration services are designed for the highly sensitive payroll needs of our client firms. TriNet Ambrose facilitates and administers all payroll requirements, including direct deposit, payroll and employment tax, W–2 preparation and delivery, and provides access to comprehensive reporting capabilities. An auto-import feature allows employees to directly upload W-2 information into TurboTax. Further, TriNet Ambrose has extensive experience handling the intricacies of processing partner/members, ad hoc payments and large bonuses.
Entertainment, law and financial services firms are not just competing for results, they are competing for people. The TriNet Ambrose benefits platform is curated specifically for companies competing to hire and retain the most talented finance professionals. TriNet Ambrose provides access to some of the richest employee benefits and health plans, otherwise not available to small businesses.
TRINET AMBROSE HEALTH CARE OPTIONS
Health care plans from 4 providers:
|Dental||4 dental plans with MetLife|
Vision plans from 2 providers:
|Health Care Flexible
|Administered by UnitedHealthcare|
|Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account||Administered by UnitedHealthcare|
|Medical Benefits Abroad||CIGNA Global Health Benefits|
|Health Savings Account||Administered by Optum Bank|
TRINET AMBROSE LIFE/DISABILITY INSURANCE OPTIONS
|Short-term Disability||4 plans with MetLife|
|Life Insurance||4 plans with MetLife|
|Executive Disability Insurance||MassMutual|
|Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance||MetLife|
TRINET AMBROSE RETIREMENT AND VOLUNTARY BENEFITS
|Retirement||401(k) plan with MassMutual; options for employer matching, profit sharing, and safe harbor|
|Voluntary Benefits||MetLife & Pet Plan|
RISK & COMPLIANCE
TriNet Ambrose helps reduce employer-related risks by assuming many of the responsibilities of being an employer, such as payroll tax remittances and reporting, unemployment tax reporting, workers’ compensation administration, custom employment handbook creation and Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI). Matters are handled in accordance with TriNet Ambrose’s expertise in federal and local law, providing assurance to the client company and its stakeholders.
TriNet Ambrose delivers outstanding service based on developing a true relationship with clients. As a complement to the dedicated Client Services Associate, clients and employees also have direct access to HR guidance from legal and other functional experts.
The TriNet Ambrose Client Services Associate is the single point of contact for all HR matters.
- Hands-on, one-on-one approach with decision makers, C-level, employees and their families
- Long history working with the finance industry
- Benefits orientation and new hire enrollments
- Continual follow-up with clients as deadlines approach
- Expert HR professionals, many with SPHR certification from the HR Certification Institute
The TriNet Ambrose in-house HR experts and legal team serve as a direct resource for specific HR issues, offering critical and timely guidance.
- Deep domain expertise in HR administration for financial services
- Best-practice guidance on employment issues such as terminations, exempt/non-exempt employee coding and employment relations issues
- Customized handbooks based on client specific policies
- In-person meetings with clients
The TriNet Ambrose cloud platform provides a secure environment for managing HR. With simple navigation and task management, the platform eliminates paperwork and manual effort for all critical HR processes. It offers executives, managers and employees immediate access to the tools they need.
What’s more, TriNet Ambrose offers an enterprise-class analytic tool that unlocks the potential of your business data. The multi-reporting options enable customized data sorting. You gain actionable insights to make smart business decisions.