- Products Home
- TriNet Ambrose
- TriNet Passport
- TriNet SOI
- TriNet Cloud
888.874.6388Request a 30 min HR Consultation
Login & Client Services
Client and Employee portal access
use "LOGIN" button above or login here
Contact: 800.638.0461 4:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. M-F, PT email@example.com
Live WebinarJoin How to Succeed in Business:
Share Your HR Risks Webinar
The Streamlined Self-Service HR Bundle
With a Silicon Valley heritage, TriNet Passport serves the HR needs of nimble, fast-growing, entrepreneurial companies. TriNet Passport is designed to attract and retain the best talent for consulting, financial services, professional services and technology companies.
The TriNet Passport four-tiered HR team specializes in helping clients handle complicated HR issues, ranging from hiring the right people to setting up the right HR policies, procedures and systems.
- Payroll Secure, seamless payroll preparation, tax reporting and remittances
- Benefits Wide selection of benefit plans designed to attract and retain key talent
- Risk & Compliance Compliance guidance expertise with all federal and state employment-related laws and regulations
- HR Team Four-tiered team of HR professionals, including a support center
- Cloud Platform A secure environment, making HR administration simple
TriNet Passport facilitates and administers all payroll requirements, including direct deposit, payroll and employment tax, W–2 preparation and delivery, and provides access to comprehensive reporting capabilities. Securely transfer payroll journals into QuickBooks, and employees can also import their W-2s directly into TurboTax.
The TriNet Passport benefits are designed to attract and retain knowledge workers while containing HR costs. TriNet Passport clients can choose from a wide range of plans from major national and regional providers.
TRINET PASSPORT HEALTH CARE OPTIONS
|Medical||90+ plan designs from Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, Blue Shield of California, CIGNA Global Health, Group Health, Tufts Health Plan, Kaiser Permanente, Florida Blue and UnitedHealthCare.|
|Dental||10 Dental plans with Aetna Dental, Delta Dental, MetLife Dental and Guardian Dental|
|Vision||4 Vision plans with Aetna Vision and Vision Service Plan|
|Health Care Flexible
|Administered by TriNet Passport|
|Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Account||Administered by TriNet Passport|
|Expatriate Medical Plan||CIGNA Global Health Benefits|
|Medical Benefits Abroad||CIGNA Global Health Benefits|
|Health Savings Account||Administered by TriNet Passport carrier banks|
TRINET PASSPORT LIFE/DISABILITY INSURANCE OPTIONS
|Short-term Disability||8 plans with Aetna|
|Long-term Disability||8 plans with Aetna|
|Basic Life/AD&D Insurance||6 plans with MetLife|
|Executive Disability Insurance||MetLife|
|Supplemental Life/AD&D Insurance||17 plans with MetLife|
TRINET PASSPORT RETIREMENT AND VOLUNTARY BENEFITS
|401(k) Multiple Employer Plan||Transamerica Retirement Solutions|
|Voluntary Benefits||Aflac and MetLife|
RISK & COMPLIANCE
TriNet Passport reduces employer-related risks by assuming many of the responsibilities of being an employer, such as payroll tax deposits and reporting, unemployment tax reporting, workers’ compensation administration, custom employment handbook creation and Employment Practices Liability Insurance. All matters are handled with knowledge and experience in all federal and state employment laws, including the Affordable Care Act. Clients have the peace of mind that they are not unknowingly violating relevant employment-related laws.
TriNet Passport provides a four-tiered team of HR experts, each tier a clear and distinct channel dedicated to handling strategic, tactical or operational HR issues.
- Human Capital Director: primary point of contact for senior executives, offering strategic HR guidance
- Human Capital Consultant: day-to-day contact for a wide range of HR issues, including employment-related laws, HR policies and handling of sensitive employee matters
- Client Services Associate: manages the set-up of payroll, leave policies, benefits, tax deductions, creating HR reports and how to navigate TriNet Passport’s portal
- Solution Center: staffed by HR professionals to answer employees’ HR-related questions about paychecks, leaves, employee benefits, workers’ compensation, unemployment benefits, COBRA, etc.
The TriNet Passport cloud platform provides a secure environment for managing HR. With simple navigation and task management, the platform eliminates paperwork and manual effort for all critical HR processes. It offers executives, managers and employees immediate access to the tools they need, including TriNet Mobile.
What's more, TriNet Passport offers TriNet Reports, an enterprise-class analytic tool that unlocks the potential of your business data. Sync salary and wage totals, taxes, health insurance and other benefit expenses with QuickBooks, and multi-reporting options enable customized data sorting. You gain actionable insights to make smart business decisions.
Industry-Specific HR Services
- Commercial Banking
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Professional Services
- RIA & Broker Dealers
- Venture Capital