The Career Transitions workshop assists individuals in transition to prepare for the next stage in their professional lives. Workshop attendees receive guidance on how to evaluate new employment opportunities and focus attention and energy towards the future. The workshop also enables employers to assist employees while protecting the company’s professional reputation.
Assist employees in transition.
- Practical, actionable advice and guidance for job seekers
- Financial self-evaluation and planning
- Time management skills
- Resume building and employee skill assessment
- Interviewing skills and action plans
- Job offer evaluation and guidance on making the right career decisions
Protect your organization and brand.
- Professional offboarding of employees
- Shows care and commitment to remaining workforce
- Demonstrates organizational commitment to departing employees and reduces risk exposure by a terminated employee
Provide affordable and interactive coaching.
- One-day session affordably priced
- Workshop limited to 15 attendees
The TriNet Difference
- Content tailored for small-to-mid-sized companies to address the unique culture of these firms
- Priced much lower than comparable services
- Led by TriNet's Client Services Representative—familiar with the demands of small, fast-paced companies