TriNet's Embracing Leadership workshop equips mid and executive-level managers of companies with the necessary tools and behaviors to effectively lead and align employees with company objectives, vision, and values. Embracing Leadership will improve the performance of your entire workforce through more effective management and leadership.
Why Send Managers and Leaders to TriNet's Embracing Leadership Workshop?
Improve company performance.
Create a culture of leadership that keeps all employees focused and motivated to do their best work.
Invest in your leaders.
Show top managers their development is valued, and they are expected to positively impact other employees' contributions with their talents.
- Embracing Leadership equips managers with the skills they need to lead effectively.
- Embracing Leadership prepares people to lead others by translating leadership principles into real-world skills.
- Embracing Leadership draws on the proven methods and tools of Situational Leadership, incorporating use cases and scenarios tailored to the audience for practical skills to lead with confidence.
- Every workshop is led by experienced consultants certified in Situational Leadership and instructional techniques.
TriNet's Embracing Leadership workshop is a two-day workshop designed to improve the day-to-day leadership skills of your most prominent and promising employees.
About the Workshop
Embracing Leadership is led by TriNet's experienced Human Capital Consultants certified in Situational Leadership. These highly interactive, case-based workshops are held in regional sessions across the U.S.
At the end of the workshop, participants are better able to:
- Diagnose employee ‘readiness’ and adapt leadership style to employee needs
- Respond to employee leadership needs in a constructive manner
- Provide more effective direction
- Coach and empower employees
- Delegate the right tasks at the right time
What Makes This Different from Other Workshops?
- Assessment of current leadership practices
Participants receive a report assessing their own view of their current leadership style compared to the input gathered anonymously from co-workers, colleagues, and direct reports of the workshop participant. Analysis of feedback is also done in order to identify specific areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Case studies and practice opportunities
Instead of canned lectures, Embracing Leadership uses case studies to drive discussion and enable your managers to practice new leadership techniques in realistic—but low-risk—settings.
- Curriculum based on the market-leading Situational Leadership model
Situational Leadership has been a reliable and predictable leadership model taught to leaders of many organizations for over 40 years.
Contact us if you would like to host an Embracing Leadership workshop at your worksite.