TriNet's ExpenseCloud, a cloud-based solution to time-consuming manual expense report processing eliminates collecting, storing, submitting, and tracking cumbersome paper expense reports and receipts. With the ExpenseCloud online expense management portal everything is automated so you can manage the entire expense report process from your smart phone, tablet, or computer.
ExpenseCloud provides access to automatic credit card statement reporting, receipt management, online approvals, expense policy enforcement, company spend analytics, effortless accounting/payroll integration and more. With ExpenseCloud, the expense report process has never been easier as you can manage the entire process online by submitting, approving, and reimbursing employee expense reports for an entire company through one portal.
Business Expense Tracking
Import expense information from a bank or credit card statement, through a variety of CSV formats, or from our free mobile expense apps.
- Auto-import expenses from 11,000 credit and bank cards securely downloaded every day.
- ExpenseCloud supports corporate cards like Citibank and American Express.
- Card expenses are automatically categorized and displayed for the expense report or client invoice. .
Mileage can be easily recorded and tracked within ExpenseCloud.
- Users can enter in the number of miles driven either online or from our free mobile apps to quickly create a mileage expenditure.
- All mileage is automatically calculated based on your personal or company mileage reimbursement rate.
Mobile expense applications
Choose from our iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android mobile applications.
- Log cash expenditures, snap pictures of receipts, or edit existing expenses.
- Expenses can be captured in over 160 different currency denominations.
Be green and eliminate paper receipts
With ExpenseCloud, users can upload scanned receipts, email them to their private ExpenseCloud email address, or even snap a picture when using our mobile phone applications.
- Eliminates the frustration of carrying around a wad of receipts in a wallet or having to tape them to a piece of paper.
- All receipts are stored securely online, backed up and accessible at any point.
Manage online approvals & expense policies
Expense Cloud supports the ability to approve employee reports online.
- PDF copies of the report can be automatically sent to submitter and approver.
- Company expense policies can be linked so users are informed when a report is in violation of company policy.
Supported 3rd party integrations
ExpenseCloud allows you to export expense data directly into your payroll, accounting or general ledger system.
- Supported integrations include NetSuite®, Intacct®, QuickBooks™ (Online & Desktop), and FreshBooks.
- Download data into PDF, or CSV formats for systems like PeachTree, Great Plains (MSFT Dynamics) or Sage.