As your workforce grows, so, too, does the complexity of your payroll—forcing you to reconcile non-salaried employee hours, project-based work, and overtime. And mistakes resulting from complicated forms and data issues can lead to expensive repercussions. Do you have a way to integrate your time and attendance with your payroll and HR processes, preventing costly data errors?
TriNet’s Time and Attendance solution is fully integrated through our HR Passport® payroll system for comprehensive management of all your employees, including hourly and project-based labor. The system includes powerful reporting capabilities to track the impact of different schedules on overtime expenses, as well as the precise labor costs for specific projects.
- Simple web-based timesheet submittal
- Seamless two-way integration with HR Passport
- PTO, schedule, and benefits accrual tracking for hourly employees (based on your eligibility rules)
- Workflow and approval systems to authorize overtime and hours worked
- Accommodates distinct payroll rules for different employee groups
- Holiday tracking against multiple holiday calendars
- Available accounting frameworks based on your business needs—calendar, anniversary date, fiscal year, etc.
Powerful Reporting Capability
- Precise management reports on hours, overtime accruals, and project expenses
- Detailed insight enables accurate measures for project profitability
The TriNet Difference
- Full integration through a single sign-on to HR Passport
- HR processes, payroll, and Time and Attendance records always in sync