Official Rules for the Share TriNet Gift Card Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The [Share TriNet Gift Card] Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who (1) are at least eighteen (18) years of age; and (2) Customers and worksite employees of TriNet Group, Inc., and its affiliates. Employees of TriNet Group, Inc., and its affiliates, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter or win.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes beings at 8:00am EST on November 13, 2018 and ends at 10:00pm EST on December 31, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter, complete the referral form located at (“Referral Form”). There is a limit of one (1) Referral Form per company per person. Duplicate Referral Forms submitted for the same company will not be acknowledged. You may be required to agree to receive marketing emails from Sponsor or its affiliates in order to enter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Winner: After the Entry Period, Sponsor will confirm the first fifty (50) entrants who have submitted a Referral Form that resulted in a first meeting with that referred prospective client being completed by a TriNet Sales Consultant (each, a “Winner”) before January 31, 2019 at 5 pm PST. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential Winners by e-mail no later than February 15, 2018 of completion of the first meeting with a TriNet Sales Consultant. Except where prohibited, a potential Winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. If a potential Winner fails to respond to the notification and/or to sign and return the required documents within the required time period, no alternate potential Winner may be selected in his/her place.
- Prize: Subject to the foregoing, Fifty (50) Winners will each receive one (1) Amazon.com gift card with a retail value of $75.00. A Winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A Winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or portion thereof) is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The gift card may be subject to fees, charges, minimum requirements, and/or expiration, in the sole discretion of Amazon.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, claims or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, social media platforms, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to your personal cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Alameda County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TriNet USA, Inc., 1 Park Place, Suite 600, Dublin, CA 94568.
- Results: To request the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to TriNet USA, Inc., Attn: Client Marketing, 1 Park Place, Suite 600, Dublin, CA 94568. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.