SAN LEANDRO, Calif. – April 28, 2015 – TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading cloud-based provider of HR services, has introduced innovative features for three of its cloud-based products. The new additions will improve how thriving small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) meet demanding HR administrative requirements, better enabling them to succeed.
The new features are available immediately and include Direct Pay for TriNet Expense, cascading goals for TriNet Perform and several new features in TriNet Hire. The three products are part of the TriNet Cloud suite, a set of HR productivity-enhancing products that can be purchased stand-alone or in conjunction with TriNet’s bundled HR offerings.
Highlights of the new features include:
- Direct Pay for TriNet Expense
• TriNet Expense clients can now reimburse employees via ACH Direct Deposit from the client’s
designated bank account.
• Employees are typically reimbursed within four to five business days - much faster than the standard bi-weekly payroll period.
• Additional time is saved on paperwork and manual tasks by making reimbursement payments fast and easy.
- TriNet Perform
• Companies can now efficiently and effectively use the increasingly popular cascading goals method to set, monitor and achieve organizational priorities.
• Employees, from the CEO to front-line workers, can immediately see how their performance contributes directly to the company’s bottom-line as they work to meet company goals.
- TriNet Hire
• A dedicated hiring team can be selected and customized for each applicant, making communication, recruiting and hiring more organized and efficient.
• More detailed and relevant applicant-evaluation criteria that includes experience, qualifications and leadership skills, among other attributes.
• Enhanced analytics that support one-click viewing of all candidates.
Supporting QuotesPravin Kumar, VP, Product Management, TriNet
“At TriNet, innovation is a continuous process that is driven by our customers. The Direct Pay feature is a perfect example. We provide our clients with HR products and services that are tailored for their specific industry and the challenges of running a small business. As long as entrepreneurs are working day and night to grow their businesses, we’ll keep our nose to the grindstone developing tools they need to be successful.”
Vincent DiRaddo, Director of Finance and Administration, Prairie Capital Advisors
“Thanks to TriNet Expense, our entire expense process is now automated and integrated with our Intacct accounting system. We see this not only as a real timesaver but a revenue producer as well.”
For current HR news, visit the TriNet Blog: http://www.trinet.com/blog/
TriNet is a leading provider of a comprehensive human resources solution for small to medium-sized businesses, or SMBs. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their human resources, or HR, function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our HR solution includes services such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers compensation insurance. Our services are delivered by our expert team of HR professionals and enabled by our proprietary, cloud-based technology platform, which allows our clients and their employees to efficiently conduct their HR transactions anytime and anywhere. For more information, please visit http://www.trinet.com.
TriNet, Ambitions Realized and the TriNet logo are registered trademarks of TriNet. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.