SAN LEANDRO, Calif. – Sept. 8, 2015 – TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading cloud-based provider of HR services, has ranked on the Selling Power 50 Best Companies to Sell For list for the second year in a row.
Underscoring its company mission to power business success with extraordinary HR, the TriNet sales force brings unique, industry-specific HR solutions to small and midsize businesses that need them most. TriNet was evaluated alongside some of the most revered sales organizations in the U.S. for its performance in the following areas:
- Customer growth and retention
- Hiring, compensation, sales training and enablement
- Company recognition and reputation
Each year, the corporate research team at Selling Power magazine assembles and publishes its list of the 50 Best Companies to Sell For. This is the 15th consecutive year the list has appeared in the magazine. The list includes companies of all sizes, with sales forces ranging from fewer than 100 salespeople to companies with sales-force numbers in the thousands.
Selling Power magazine founder and publisher Gerhard Gschwandtner says the companies on the list support excellence in sales in the following ways:
- They support salespeople via coaching, training and offering sales-enablement solutions. Salespeople are an expensive and vital asset for any company. As such, they must be trained and coached in order to develop their talents and prioritize their selling activities. Top companies also invest in sales-enablement technology solutions that help salespeople operate more effectively and productively.
- They keep salespeople motivated. To attract top salespeople, companies must have a straightforward and streamlined approach to compensation. Companies that truly excel also come up with inventive and creative incentives to keep salespeople positive and inspired.
- They create an active selling culture. To salespeople, time is an asset. Every minute they spend in front of customers is an opportunity to close a deal and further the success of the individual and the group. Great sales organizations don’t burden salespeople with too many administrative activities or leave them to find their own leads without support from marketing.
John Turner, SVP of Sales, TriNet
“TriNet takes great pride in building a championship sales culture that brings our services to America’s small businesses that need a strategic partner for HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation. I couldn’t be more proud of the nearly 500 members of the TriNet sales team who share this award. Every day, they demonstrate an amazing amount of passion for our clients and an incredible dedication to their jobs.”
For current HR news, visit the TriNet Blog: http://www.trinet.com/blog/
TriNet is a leading provider of a comprehensive human resources solution for small and midsize businesses or SMBs. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their human resources, or HR, function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our HR solution includes services such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers compensation insurance. Our services are delivered by our expert team of HR professionals and enabled by our proprietary, cloud-based technology platform, which allows our clients and their employees to efficiently conduct their HR transactions anytime and anywhere. For more information, please visit http://www.trinet.com.
TriNet, Ambitions Realized and the TriNet logo are registered trademarks of TriNet. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.