SAN LEANDRO, Calif. – September 1, 2015 – A new, best-in-class version of the TriNet Expense mobile expense reporting application was released today by TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading cloud-based provider of HR solutions. The app brings advanced and highly demanded expense-reporting features into its easy-to-use mobile app.
The improvements in ease and efficiency made to the TriNet Expense mobile app follow a recent TriNet survey that found cumbersome expense-reporting procedures may burden employees’ personal finances, reduce professional opportunities and even make employees more likely to look for a new job.
Key new features to the app were developed based on user feedback and designed to make the expense reporting process faster and more flexible for business travelers, while maximizing accuracy and efficiency for company administrators.
In addition to its streamlined, navigable interface, key new features of the TriNet Expense mobile app include:
- Advanced mileage reporting: TriNet Expense’s robust mileage recording tool allows for simplified reporting of multiple stops, roundtrip options and inclusion of receipts for a virtual mileage map.
- Receipts improvements: Create expenses directly from an uploaded receipt, reducing manual entry.
- Expanded mobile classification: More capabilities to allow for organized and efficient reporting on clients, projects, user’s department and travel locations.
- Auto-violation indication: Clear indications of expense policy violations to simplify correction and resubmission.
- Increased projects and clients: Select from up to 100 clients and projects per user, per line item - making it easier to charge expenses to multiple clients and projects.
By fully automating the expense reporting process and timesheet management, the app eliminates the need to carry around stacks of receipts and prevents lost expense reimbursements from business trips.
Dan Fritcher, Division Chief Technology Officer, TriNet Cloud
“With U.S. business travel spending expected to top $310 billion in 2015, archaic expense reporting isn’t just frustrating managers and annoying employees - it’s lowering morale, hurting productivity and costing businesses time and money. Today’s workforce requires mobile applications that improve productivity and increase quality of life. The TriNet Expense mobile app for iOS is yet another way TriNet delivers best-in-class solutions to SMBs and their employees. This relieves their HR and administrative burdens and gives them time to concentrate on their business success.”
For current HR news, visit the TriNet Blog: http://www.trinet.com/blog/
TriNet is a leading provider of a comprehensive human resources solution for small to midsize businesses, or SMBs. We enhance business productivity by enabling our clients to outsource their human resources, or HR, function to one strategic partner and allowing them to focus on operating and growing their core businesses. Our HR solution includes services such as payroll processing, human capital consulting, employment law compliance and employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans and workers compensation insurance. Our services are delivered by our expert team of HR professionals and enabled by our proprietary, cloud-based technology platform, which allows our clients and their employees to efficiently conduct their HR transactions anytime and anywhere. For more information, please visit http://www.trinet.com.
TriNet, Ambitions Realized and the TriNet logo are registered trademarks of TriNet. All other trademarks, service marks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of their respective owners.