Free admission; event is open to the public
WHO: Join the California Institute for Quantitative Biosciences (QB3) and Burton M. Goldfield, President and CEO of TriNet.
WHAT: Knowing how to price your company to make it attractive to investors while maximizing your income is a crucial business skill. Hear about valuation from the CEO of TriNet, a company with experience in both the private and public sectors. Under Burton’s leadership, TriNet went public in March, 2014. The company has also made several acquisitions and experienced explosive growth in the last few years.
Questions Burton will answer in his presentation include:
• How does a startup determine its valuation?
• How does an early stage investor value a startup?
• What can a startup do to make itself an attractive target for acquisition?
• How should a startup identify potential strategic acquirers?
• What are some guidelines for navigating the negotiation process?
Don’t miss this chance to mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and influencers, while receiving insight that can have a dramatic impact on your company’s success.
Complimentary beer, wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Registration/Networking: 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Fireside Talk: 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Networking Reception: 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
QB3 - UCSF/Mission Bay
600 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
REGISTER: Register here.