TriNet continues to closely monitor the evolving novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and is following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations on prevention and spread of the virus along with specific guidance for travelers.
The Company is also providing its colleagues and customers updates on the situation and everyday preventative measures as provided by the CDC, including but not limited to:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty. For information about handwashing: CDC’s Handwashing website can provide more information.
The Company will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.