NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OF ANYTHING WILL INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Bicycle Sweepstakes the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Employees of TriNet Group, Inc., and its affiliates, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter or win. Customers and worksite employees of TriNet Group, Inc., and its affiliates are eligible to enter or win.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 a.m. PST on Tuesday, October 20, 2020 and ends at 3:00 p.m. PST on Thursday, October 22, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). For purpose of this Sweepstakes, a “day” begins at 9:00 am PST and ends at 3:00 pm PST. Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. TriNet PeopleForce platform is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: To enter, register for TriNet PeopleForce. Once registered, attend TriNet PeopleForce. Each day you attend, no matter how long, you will be entered for a chance to win the sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per day. There is a limit of one prize per person. Additional entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant for submitting multiple entries or any other reason, in its sole discretion. You agree to receive marketing emails from Sponsor or its affiliates in order to enter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- Drawing: Each day of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received that day. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received.
- Notification and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor will announce and notify the three (3) selected potential winners via email no later than Saturday, October 24, 2020. Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release no later than November 20, 2020. If a potential winner fails to respond to the notification and/or to sign and return any required documents within the required time period they may forfeit the prize in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Upon disqualification of a winner, TriNet may or may not select an additional winner in accordance with these terms and conditions in its sole discretion.
- Prize: Three (3) winners will receive a Black Edition Raw Lacquer H6R Brompton bike which the retailer has indicated has a retail value of approximately $1,949. Winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed herein. Any prize details not specified herein will either be unavailable or be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or portion thereof) is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to indemnify, defend, release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any losses, damages, claims or causes of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, social media platforms, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event, shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Alameda County, California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TriNet USA, Inc., 1 Park Place, Suite 600, Dublin, CA 94568.
Results: To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to TriNet USA, Inc., Attn: Events & Sponsorships - Marketing, 1 Park Place, Suite 600, Dublin, CA 94568. Requests must be received within four (4) weeks of the end of the Entry Period.