TriNet Talks: Navigating the Affordable Care Act
WHO: Event presented by TriNet and Barst Mukamal & Kleiner. Speaker is Marla Cussen, Senior Benefit Consultant for TriNet
WHAT: Undoubtedly, you have many questions about how the Affordable Care Act will affect your business:
- How do you determine whether your business needs to offer coverage and to whom?
- What type of coverage do you need to offer your employees?
- What are the associated penalties if your business is not compliant?
- What are the options to help you become compliant?
- What was delayed until 2015?
Don’t miss this chance to mingle with fellow entrepreneurs and influencers and learn how the Affordable Care Act will impact your business.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 16th, 2014
WHERE: 2 Park Avenue South, 19th Floor, New York, NY 10016
REGISTER: Register here.
Jock Breitwieser Michelle Sieling
TriNet Horn Group
Latest Press Releases
September 10, 2019
Today at WORLDZ Summit, TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of full-service HR solutions for small and medium size businesses (SMBs), announced the expansion of its “People Matter” brand campaign in Los Angeles and the Bay Area.
July 25, 2019
TriNet Group, Inc. (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019.