Revolutionizing Company Culture: Space Matters
WHO: A panel of leaders and entrepreneurs from some of the Bay Area’s fastest-growing companies will share their collective expertise on office space and company culture, and how to combine the two to influence success. The diverse panel includes:
- Moderator: James Richards, director of product management for TriNet and co-founder & former CEO of Teleborder, an immigration-screening platform for international employees that was acquired by TriNet in early 2016.
- Mihir Shah, CEO of Drobo, creators of data storage products for small to midsize businesses.
- Bru Maia, people & culture director at technology education community Galvanize.
- Justin Bedecarre, co-founder and CEO of commercial real estate company HelloOffice.
- Gabe Chao, managing director & real estate advisor at commercial real estate firm Newmark Cornish & Carey
WHAT: As your company grows and develops, so must your office space. This panel will share innovative ideas for designing a workplace that helps you reach your business goals. Topics include:
- Maintaining your “startup culture” as your business expands.
- Fostering collaboration in a growing office space.
- Taking advantage of space to design an inspiring office culture.
This panel is open to all business owners, executives and entrepreneurs who want to learn how to transform their office environment on the path to success.
Complimentary refreshments, including drinks and appetizers, will be available.
Wednesday, Oct 5, 2016
5:30 p.m. PT
Galvanize San Francisco
44 Tehama St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
REGISTER: Register here.
Latest Press Releases
December 10, 2019
TriNet, a leading provider of full-service HR solutions, tailored by industry for small and medium size businesses (SMBs), today announced that it has been recognized by Fundera as one of “The 4 Best PEO Companies for Small Business.”
October 30, 2019
TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of full-service HR solutions for small and medium size businesses (SMBs), today announced that Richard Beckert, Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, November 13th, 2019 at 8:15 am PT (11:15 am ET).
October 24, 2019
TriNet Group, Inc. (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small to midsize businesses, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2019.