Navigate the complexities of a multistate workforce. TriNet can help.
A geographically distributed workforce can be a win-win for your organization. But managing a distributed workforce that spans multiple states also presents challenges—and even risks. Asking yourself these six key HR questions will help set the foundation for a healthy distributed workforce structure that benefits your employees and strengthens your business.
Get guidance from HR experts.
Learn how to:
- Foster a multi-state culture
- Align goals and KPIs across locations
- Comply with multi-jurisdiction regulations
- Manage compensation requirements across states
- Recruit diverse candidates regardless of location
- Plan to keep employees safe in multiple sites
Download our eGuide, Six Key HR Questions to Ask When Managing a Multistate Workforce