Registering for Employer Account with Oklahoma Employment Security Commission

December 8, 2022・2 mins read
Registering for Employer Account with Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
Employers who pay employees in Oklahoma should register for an account with the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission's EZ Tax Express employer portal to receive an OK State Unemployment Tax (SUTA) Account Number and to authorize their payroll provider to deposit and file OK unemployment taxes. To register for an account in the OESC's EZ Tax Express system as new or existing employer:
  1. Head to the EZ Tax Express login page.
  2. Click the Create New User ID (Registration) link in the letfthand list.
  3. Click Create an Employer Account.
  4. Complete the application by providing the requested information.
    • All employers must provide a Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN).
    • Employers who have an existing OK SUTA Account Number can enter it in the Account ID field. This field is not required for employers who have not yet registered for and received their SUTA account number.
This communication is for informational purposes only; it is not legal, tax or accounting advice; and is not an offer to sell, buy or procure insurance.

This post may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than TriNet. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. TriNet does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their content. Inclusion of such hyperlinks on does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or association with their operators.

ESAC Accreditation
We comply with all ESAC standards and maintain ESAC accreditation since 1995.
Certified PEO
A TriNet subsidiary is classified as a Certified Professional Employer Organization by the IRS.