PEO Services for SMBs
Professional employer organizations (PEOs) help small and medium size businesses (SMBs) with HR best practices and guidance, access to benefits, workers’ compensation insurance, and certain payroll and employment related taxes.
Find out why 91% of employers reported their employees were more satisfied under a PEO.*
What can a PEO do for you?
Hiring a PEO frees you up to focus on your business and can help deliver a rapid return on investment—on average, more than 27% improvement in ROI.*
Keeping up with employment rules and regulations takes time away from your business. A good PEO provides the expertise you need to help you comply with federal, state and local regulations governing payroll, benefits, terminations and hiring.
Access to leading employee benefit plans is no longer reserved for large companies. The right PEO for your business should offer access to quality health care coverage in the regions where you operate.
PEO clients reported employees were more satisfied with their benefit offering
Employers working with a PEO (where PEO had a significant impact on benefits selected)
Reduction in employee turnover for businesses that use a PEO compared to businesses that do not.*
* National Association of Professional Employer Organizations 2017. Individual business results may vary.
Additional PEO resources
June 11, 2018 | 8 min read
Recent Insight | 6 min read
February 7, 2020 | 5 min read
- What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)?arrow_drop_down
- What is outsourcing human resources?arrow_drop_down
- What does co-employment mean?arrow_drop_down
- Why should my business work with a PEO?arrow_drop_down
- What’s the difference between a PEO and an ASO?arrow_drop_down